Heading to Cairns & City Sights
Time to say goodbye to beautiful Fitzroy Island. Take a boat transfer from Fitzroy Island depart at 9:30 am and arrive at Marlin Marina at 10:30 am. Our representative will pick you up and transfer you to the hotel. Leave your luggage in the hotel and enjoy an early lunch before the city tour.
Cairns Coach Tour & Special Sunset Dinner Cruise
Explore Cairns with a local guide and enjoy a dinner cruise on this all-day combination tour. After a convenient pickup from your Cairns hotel, visit popular destinations like the Cairns Museum, Cairns Botanic Gardens, Lower Barron Gorge National Park, and beautiful Palm Cove Beach. Enjoy afternoon tea and spectacular views of Cairns and the Coral Sea before enjoying a 3-course dinner aboard the 26-meter Spirit of Cairns catamaran. Make your arrangements for your accommodation at the end of your Dinner Cruise which returns to Cairns at 9.00 pm. Taxi P: 131008 or Ubers available. After the City Sights Tour at 6.00 pm, you will be taken to the Cairns Marina to board the Spirit of Cairns Dinner cruise at 6.15 pm. A welcome drink is served on arrival and the bar is open for you to relax on board before your departure at 6.30 pm.
– St. Monica’s Cathedral – Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia, featuring the largest themed stained glass windows.
– Cairns Museum – visit the newly refurbished Cairns Museum., join our exclusive tour in the School of Arts building in the heart of the city to see highlights of yesteryear.
– Afternoon Tea & Scones -Experience a true local delight with warm, fresh-from-the-oven scones with strawberry jam and cream and your choice of locally grown Devonshire Tea, Coffee, or Hot Chocolate
– Flecker Botanic Gardens – Enjoy a professional guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical Gardens, renowned for having one of the best exhibitions in Australia of tropical plants. Meander through the butterfly-lined pathways under the green canopy, as your guide explains the various plants and wildlife you see along the way. Stunning Lookouts – Cairns’ best scenic lookouts. Take in the panoramic hillside views from the most stunning vantage points in Cairns.
– Lower Barron Falls – Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek Falls.
– Palm Cove -Take a stroll along the jetty or on the sand on this picture-perfect beach, fringed with coconut trees. Nestled behind the beach is the quiet seaside suburb of Palm Cove, with its’ magnificent paperbark trees. You will be returned to the cruise terminal at 6.00 pm to board Spirit of Cairns at 6.15 pm.
Spirit of Cairns Dinner Cruise – 6:30-9.00pm
Cairns Dinner Cruise is the perfect way to end a perfect day in paradise.
Step on board the Spirit of Cairns 26-metre catamaran and enjoy a complimentary drink and canapés. A fantastic evening of calm water cruising with entertainment, delicious 3 course dinner and fabulous views.
Spirit of Cairns takes you on a journey deep into the interior of Trinity Inlet and its winding tributaries. The cruise passes along Cairns’ waterfront and Esplanade precinct, delivering panoramic views of the twinkling night lights of this port city.
2.5 hour calm water sunset/evening cruise
Luxurious air-conditioned vessel
Complimentary glass of sparkling wine, beer, or soft drink with canapés on arrival
-A sumptuous buffet meal with a wide range of hot and cold dishes, fresh seafood, and delicious local produce.
Additional beverages of tea/coffee and cocktails are available and payable on board.
What to bring – wear:
Tropical smart attire and footwear is mandatory, with suitable shoes for boating recommended. Jacket for cooler winter months June – Aug