To purchase the Delightful Travel Travel Products, , you agree that We may store, process and use data collected from your Order for the purposes of processing your Order.
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details. It may also include financial information, including your credit card information.
We only collect personal information that is necessary to assist us in providing the services you request. The types of personal information that we collect from you depends on your individual circumstances and on the type of service that you request from us. For example, when you request us to make your travel arrangements, we (or our personal travel managers) collect personal information such as:
- Title (gender)
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Credit card or other payment details including billing address
- Travel details
- Passport number
- Dietary requirements
- Other information relevant to travel arrangements
- IP address of visitors to our website; and
- Using cookies to store a user’s name and password on their computer for future visits to our website.
Sensitive information is collected if it is relevant to the provision of travel related services, such as insurance cover. This could include, but is not limited to, health information, religious practices or details of a criminal record that may be relevant to your travel arrangements.
We (or our personal travel managers) may collect your personal information in a variety of ways, including the following methods:
- Information given directly by you when making a booking either with us directly or with one of our personal travel managers. This information will usually be provided in person during a meeting, online, by facsimile, by writing to us or by telephone;
- Information you provide on our website, such as to register online for special deals, competitions or to receive our newsletters;
- From one of our affiliated companies
- From other travel agents or service providers
- From market research companies
- From third party service providers that collect personal information when providing you with a service and then provide that information to us, such as frequent flyer programs; and
- Through cookies or our server software.
We may also need below additional personal information for Cashwallet Reward Points redemption purpose:
- membership information, such as customer reference numbers, Cashwallet membership number and information about any relationship you may have with other Cashwallet members (including other family members), merchants, card schemes and other third party suppliers;
- information about your preferences, such as what membership benefits interest you most and what offers or other program benefits you have taken up, your preferred shopping preferences and the types of promotions that may interest you;
- claims data concerning a purchase made from a merchant as part of the process of raising and processing a rewards claim on your behalf (including order and invoicing data);
- records of communications, including customer service contact records of live chats, online tickets raised, emails and any other forms of contact with our customer service team;
- financial information, such as bank account, strip, credit card or PayPal account details;
2. Use of your personal information
We collect your personal information for the primary purpose of providing travel related services, including:
- To make bookings with travel service providers, such as airlines, hotels and tours, on your behalf
- To fulfil administrative functions associated with your purchase order, such as billing
- To correspond with you in relation to the travel services you have requested
- To provide you with promotional and marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- Using the IP address of visitors to our website to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and for statistical purposes.
We will not sell our client database to third parties and will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was provided or a related secondary purpose, unless you agree otherwise or the use and disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act.
3. Disclosure of personal information:
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties in the following circumstances
- As required or authorised by law, such as where unlawful activity has been engaged in, or is suspected of being engaged in, as required by law enforcement officials or agencies.
- To travel service providers, such as travel wholesalers, tour operators, airlines, hotels and other service providers for the purpose of providing you with the travel services that you have requested.
When we book travel arrangements for you and collect your personal information we act as agent on behalf of travel service providers, such as airlines, tour companies, travel insurance providers and hotels who are responsible for providing your services.
The personal information that we need to disclose to third party travel suppliers to provide you with the travel services you request may include sensitive information.
Some of the travel service providers that we disclose your personal information to may be located outside Australia. The overseas travel service providers may not have privacy standards equivalent to the standards imposed in Australia. We do not exercise any control over the privacy practices of overseas recipients. If you do not consent to this you should not disclose your personal information to us.
Office 2, 22 Rutland Rd. Box Hill Vic 3128