Adult: $126 per person
Child: $59 per person
Steeped in Queenstown’s pioneering history, your experience starts with a Lake Wakatipu cruise in the 106 year old steamship, the TSS Earnslaw. Then disembark at Walter Peak High Country Farm, one of the first farms set up in the region.
Relaxing in the charming ambience of the Colonel’s Homestead Restaurant, the heart of the stately homestead at Walter Peak, you’ll enjoy gourmet dining prepared by our chef in front of you.
You can choose from an expansive array of New Zealand and local produce, from succulent meats cooked on the outdoor rotisserie or grill, a selection of delicious vegetables and salads. Then finish your meal with our irresistible desserts, New Zealand cheeses and freshly brewed tea & coffee.
After dinner, an entertaining and informative demonstration gives you a glimpse of life in the high country.
The night-time cruise home is magical. Sing-a-long with the ship’s pianist or simply breathe in the fresh night air on the moonlit decks as the lights of Queenstown draw nearer.
- Delicious gourmet barbeque buffet dinner
- Includes an array of New Zealand and local produce, from succulent meats to delicious vegetables and salads
- Enjoy travelling to/from Walter Peak High Country Farm on board the historic TSS Earnslaw
- Take time to explore the vessel, view the engine room and study the historic displays of the steamship’s former life
- Entertaining farm demonstration included
- Join in a piano sing-along (with a NZ song book to take home)
- Enjoy a snack at the on board Promenade Café and licensed bar
- Duration: 4 hours
Child rates apply for 5 – 14 years
Infants 0 – 4 years carried free of charge but MUST be added to your booking
The TSS Earnslaw will undergo annual maintenance early June 2020 – early July 2020. During this period travel across Lake Wakatipu is by one of our smaller motorised boats
On 25 December 2019 the Colonel’s Homestead Restaurant will offer Christmas Lunch/Dinner departing at 12noon & 6pm. The 12pm departure will not include farm demonstrations on this date.
From June – September, Gourmet BBQ Dinner is dependent on sufficient bookings. Please provide your contact details in the event of a cancellation and reconfirm 24 hours prior to departure
On occasions 4pm (returning 7.30pm) or 8pm (returning midnight) Gourmet BBQ Dinner departures may be scheduled – minimum numbers apply. Please provide contact details and reconfirm 48 hours prior to departure
Real Journeys Visitor Centre on Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown Bay
- There’s a licensed cafe on board the TSS Earnslaw
- Our cruise and dinner is suitable for all ages.
- Please note: The TSS Earnslaw will undergo annual maintenance between early June and early July 2020. During this time, you will travel by smaller motorised boat. These departures are dependent on sufficient bookings. Please provide your contact details in the event of a cancellation and reconfirm 48 hours prior to departure.