The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. Double-bedded rooms may be requested but are never guaranteed. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed. Hotel locations can be within or outside itinerary cities.
Please note all accommodation is based on the local ratings and that hotel rooms in Japan is smaller in sizes compare to other countries.
- Return economy flights departing Sydney or Melbourne with a full-service Chinese carrier, China Southern, China Eastern, Air China, China Airlines or other Asian carriers (Eg. Vietnam airlines or Malaysia Airlines)
- Return economy flights departing Sydney or Melbourne with Qantas at an additional cost $600 per person
- Brisbane and Adelaide – A $300 per person interstate surcharge applies
- Perth – A $600 per person interstate surcharge applies
- Customers may be flown to Sydney or Melbourne to join their international flights
- Including maximum 15kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline)
- One return flight is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times
- Note that the total length of the package includes time spent in-flight as specified in the itinerary.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopover or a substitute airline. These changes are beyond our control and will be confirmed upon booking
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 1-2 weeks before departure
- Arriving early/Extending your trip.
- Luggage allowance Australia to Osaka will be 20-30kg depends on the airline allowance. (Luggage may be add-on an extra expense, please contact the supplier)
- From $250 per person (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). If you wish to alter or extend your trip, please purchase your voucher first and submit a request on your booking form. We will then provide quotations for any alternations or extensions. Should you wish to proceed any additional charges will be collected. Please note, if you have selected a breakaway, airport transfers (if applicable) will not be provided.
Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Same price as an adult – Minimum age 2 years. Infant price is $450 per person (Need to accompany with 2 Adults), payable direct to our Travel Partners.
- Departure City: Melbourne/Sydney
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- Twin or Double bedding (subject to availability). Please inform us when book the tour.
- Bookings are non-changeable & non-refundable once your travel dates are confirmed.
– Visa fees
– Meals/beverages not stated in the itinerary
– Optional activities/tours
– Personal expenses
– Travel insurance (Strongly Recommended) Delightful Travel provided 30% off with NIB TRAVEL INSURANCE when Purchasing the Tour. Please email through the details and the Team members will email you the quotation