【Whitehaven Beach&Daydream Island】Tour
Visit two gorgeous destinations in one day: Whitehaven Beach and Daydream Island. Dig your toes into the most beautiful sand on Earth before heading to the Whitsundays’ newest island paradise, the Daydream Island resort.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS
Your day begins with a cruise to Whitehaven Beach, where you can wander along the 7km shoreline – beachcombing, bushwalking and wading in warm, crystal-clear water. From here, cruise via Hamilton Island for a quick vessel change and onto Daydream Island, where you’ll enjoy a two-course lunch. The afternoon is yours to explore the island or relax by the pool. Make time to experience the Living Reef, one of the most unique attractions in Queensland, with a stop at the Living Reef Centre to learn more about tropical marine life.
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 2 hours at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Morning tea
- Protective stinger suits whilst at Whitehaven Beach
- Delicious two-course lunch on Daydream Island
- Experience the Living Reef and Living Reef Centre
- Use of the resort areas and pools on Daydream Island
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Credit card for optional activities
|PORT OF AIRLIE||7:15 AM||6:20 PM|
COACH TRANSFERS to Port of Airlie are available at an additional cost. Return times are when the vessel arrives back at the mainland/island resort.
Please note: Departure and return times are fixed. Schedule changes may occur. Where a Day Cruise is cancelled we will send a notification to the contact details provided at the time of your booking. The itinerary is subject to prevailing weather and sea conditions including tides, wind, swell, sun and rain. The vessel’s Master must at his discretion determine the most appropriate course to ensure acceptable levels of safety and comfort for passengers, crew and other vessels.