Learn about the Maori carvings at Mine Bay!
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Children aged 0-18 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please check the weather in advance if you are sailing with a child under 5. On a windy day the trip can be very exciting and some children/parents may find it challenging
- No prior experience needed. This activity is safe for beginners to participate
What to Bring
- Beach towel
Prohibitions & Limitations
- Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs
- Please dress accordingly depending on the day’s weather conditions
- The activity is operational in all weather conditions except during storms or typhoons. In case of cancellation, you will be given the option to book an alternative date or request a full refund
- Please understand that the operator reserves the right to transfer passengers to an alternative boat should circumstances or weather condition require it
- This activity is available on
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- You can enter the venue directly with this voucher
Meet Up Information
- Be at the meet up location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals and/or no-shows once the activity starts
- Look for the tall blue flag with Barbary in yellow on it.
Taupo Boat Harbour
- Address: Berth 9 & 10, 10 Redoubt Street, Taupo, New Zealand
How To Get There
- By car: The main access to the Taupo Boat Harbour is from Ferry Road (off Lake Terrace, at the southern end of Tongariro Street).
- Walking: 7 minute walk from the shopping centre of Taupo