After a packed holiday exploring Rotorua, unwind at the surreal geothermal valley of Hells Gate. This is home to New Zealand’s largest active mud volcano, featuring boiling hot pools, geysers, hot water lakes and even land coral! There are several mud baths and sulphurous spas which you can soak in, they naturally increase blood circulation and help cleanse and soften your skin while you enjoy the stunning geothermal landscape views from the spa. With numerous pools of varying temperatures and healing properties, as well as special areas for couples and families, your spa experience won’t feel crowded and you’ll leave feeling revitalized and ready to discover what else New Zealand has to offer!
- Child ticket: Age 5-15
- Infants under 5 receive free admission
- Geothermal Park: 8:30am-5:30pm (7:30pm in summer)
- Mud Bath Spa: Summer: 8:30am-10:00pm (last entry 8:30pm); Winter: 8:30am-8:30pm (last entry 7:00pm)
How To Get There:
- Address: State Highway 30, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
- Complimentary shuttle bus from Rotorua area
Shuttle Bus Operating Schedule:
Winter (1st Apr to 30th Sep)
- Leaving Tyron St at 8:50am, 12:50pm and 3:50pm
- Leaving Hells Gate at: 12:30pm, 3:30pm and 6:30pm
Summer (1st Oct to 31st Mar)
- LeavingTyron St at 8:50am, 12:50pm, 4:50pm and 6:50pm
- Leaving Hells Gate at: 12:30pm, 4:30pm, 7:30pm and 9:30pm
Non Refundable , For Trips affected By COVID-19, it can be extended within 12 Months to use the credit. Fare Difference will be charged for High season.