【Queenstown】Kamana Lake House 5 nights Packages ( Return Flights +Car Hire+ Hotels)
Must purchase 2 people or pay single supplement
Departure Date and Price :
01Mar-29Mar Adult $1235pp/ Child $580 pp
30Mar-04Apr Adult $1310 pp/ Child $680 pp
05Apr-19Jun Adult $1165 pp/ Child $580 pp
20Jun-20Jul Adult $1310 pp/ Child $680 pp
20Jul-31Jul Adult $1235 pp/ Child $580 pp
01Aug-10Sep Adult $1165 pp/ Child $580 pp
11Sep-05Oct Adult $1235 pp/ Child $680 pp
- 5 Nights Kamana Lake House
- Hatchback Hyundai i20 2dr or similar Economy – ECAR (upgrade optional is also available)
- Return Economy class ,Taxes & fuel surcharges from Melbourne with Jetstar / Air New Zealand /Virgin Australia/Qantas subject to availability. (Upgrade your Departure point from Sydney/ Brisbane/Perth) is also available
- Check through luggage 20kg per person
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Non Refundable , For Trips affected By COVID-19, it can be extended within 12 Months to use the credit. Fare Difference will be charge for High season.
Mitsubishi Suv or Similar $50 per car for 6 Days Rental
Interstate Surcharge: Brisbane $180 pp , Sydney from $160pp , Perth from $435pp
(flights may be via Sydney or Melbourne, and you might need to pick up the luggage when transit the airport)
Flight itineraries are not available until approximately 2 weeks before departure and may involve up to 1 transits per leg
You will receive a receipt and Passenger Information Form after you purchased.
Please email back to us after you completed the form.
Single Traveller Supplement
Single supplement is $650
Maximum Room Capacity
2 Adult + 2 Child
Infant Policy: 0-2yrs
$0 share bed with parents
Child Policy 2-12yrs
– Child discounts : $580 low season price share room and bed with 2 Adults( No luggage Allowance Inclusive). If Child share Room with the 1 Adult, Full price applies for all children travelling with their parents.
– Valid for Children/infants 2 years old and over.
Please note: Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years old and over to travel. No unaccompanied minors allowed.
Third person is not available
If book 2 Children , we will arrange the Twin room with 2 Queen Beds.
Customers are required to provide valid passport details either at the time of purchase, at lease 6 months validity for use on arrival to the foreigner country. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the booking. In this instance customers will be responsible for any costs and fees incurred.
All the packages inclusive 20kg Check in luggage / Hand luggage is 7 kg.
- Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au for the latest Travel Advice.
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade for all overseas travel. With the traveller who purchased with Delightful Travel. We will offer 20% off on your insurance.
Terms and Condition
Please makes sure you read the Terms and Condition Before you place the Booking.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include GST
Car Hire Terms and Condition
This booking includes:
- On Airport
- Liability Insurance
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) – with excess
- Theft Protection (TP) – with excess
- Unlimited Kilometres
- Fuel Policy: Pick-up Full and Return Full
Driver & License Information
- Minimum Age: 21
- Maximum Age: 85
- Young Driver surcharge: Drivers age 21 -24 are required to pay NZD 28.75, per day, VAT included, paid locally.
- Additional Driver Fee: Each additional driver is NZD 3.60, per day (maximum NZD 50.40), VAT included, paid locally.
- Drivers License Requirement: A full valid drivers license that has been held for at least 1 year/s. No P platers permitted.
- International Driving Permit/ Translation: If Driving License is not in English one of the following must be presented.1) International Driving Permit issued from home country2) Translation of license from:- A NZ Transport Agency authorized translation service.- Diplomatic Representative at a high commission, Embassy or Consulate.- Authority that issued the overseas license.- Notary Public Officer in China.The original license must be presented in conjuction with one of the accepted documents or translations.
- * Airport Surcharge.
- * Liability Insurance: Included in rates . Provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage outside the rental vehicle up to NZD 350,000.00 .
- Refueling Charge: Vehicles are rented with a full tank of fuel and must be returned with a full tank of fuel. If not a locally determined refueling fee will apply.
Optional Equipment Information Available ( please email us to get the quote）
- Child Seats
- Booster Seats
Supplier Deposit Information
- * Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Must be in the primary driver’s name.
- Cash Rentals: Not permitted
- * Credit Card Block: NZD200 will be blocked on the client’s credit card at time of pick up.
- Credit Card Processing Fee:
- A surcharge will be applied to the total amount of local charges, for Visa and Mastercard fee is2.19 %, for Diners fee is3.30 % and for American Express fee is3.85 %.
Optional Extra Excess Waiver : $11.50 per day x 6 Days = $69
Should the local supplier charge you an excess for accidental damage to or theft of the vehicle, it will cover the excess amount up to AUD5,000* or up to AUD500 for towing costs, key replacement, mis-fuelling, and administration fee. For a complete list of inclusions, exclusions and product terms click here for more details