【Broome】 Bungle Bungle Adventure Safari
Per Person:$2,480 (minimum 4 pax)
- Departing Broome we track east over the beautiful turquoise waters of Roebuck Bay. Overfly the mighty Fitzroy River, the Fitzroy Crossing township and the stunning Geikie Gorge.
- Enjoy morning tea and refreshments at Halls Creek.
- Fly the scenic pattern around the Bungle Bungle Massif, before landing at the remote Bellburn airstrip.
- On arrival, you will be met by your local Gija tour guide from Kingfisher Tours, welcomed to country, enjoy fresh damper, before travelling to the beehives in an air-conditioned 4WD bus with stops along the way for spectacular photo opportunities.
- Enjoy a moderate 3km guided walk amongst the famous eroded towers and black and orange banded beehive structures on the domes walk.
- Enjoy a local bush tucker loop and a walk into the awe-inspiring Cathedral Gorge and then the Lookout for some of the best views of the park.
- A light pack is provided with your drinks and lunch to be enjoyed in Cathedral Gorge, whilst your Gija guide sings the ancient songs of her country.
- After a long day touring, enjoy the afternoon having sunset drinks up at the Massif look out as our guides tell you the stories of their country before heading to the award-winning Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge to relax amid the tranquil surrounds before dinner.
- The following morning after breakfast at the camp, we trek into the spectacular Echidna Chasm and Mini Palms walking trail where you will be astounded by your surroundings, and the incredible dreaming stories, we also head out to the look out and see the Echidna Cave, a light pack is provided with your drinks and lunch.
- We then have refreshments at the airstrip before our return flight to Broome. Fly over the spectacular King Leopold Ranges, Devonian Reef Conservation Park and Windjana Gorge.
- Day 1 - Morning Tea, Lunch, Dinner, Day 2 - Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch and refreshments provided.