Join the JUCY Cruise and enjoy a popular way of exploring New Zealand’s Milford Sound! This fiord is a wonderful natural wonderland that plays home to lush rainforests, majestic waterfalls, and adorable fur seals, dolphins, and even penguins! By going on this cruise, you’ll be able to relax and get lost in the grandeur of the country’s sublime nature. All throughout, you’ll be able to enjoy panoramic views of the likes of Stirling and Bowen Falls plus the verdant landscape and Mitre Peak. If you’re lucky, there might be a beautiful sunshower during the tour. If it rains, you’ll be able to see rainbows. The country is a wonderful destination for nature lovers and photographers and the Milford Sound is one of the prime areas to visit. Make your visit there more memorable by booking this cruise.
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Children aged 0-14 can join this activity free of charge
- Insect repellent
- Waterproof clothing (jacket, shoes, pants, etc.)
- No-slip shoes/boots
Meet Up Information
- Be at the meet up location 45 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals and/or no-shows once the activity starts
- Check-in starts 20 minutes before the departure. Best to be there early because the catamaran will depart on time.
Location: Milford Sound Visitor Centre – JUCY Cruise
- Milford Sound Visitor Centre (Terminal and Boat Harbour), Milford Sound Highway, Milford 9679, New Zealand
- Please refer to the map for assistance
How To Get There
- The best way to get there is to drive a private vehicle. There are parking lots available however, during the summer, there will be a lot of people visiting the area so parking spaces are limited. Best to arrive early.
- Major Milford carparks charge NZD10 per hour, payable by credit card only. The gravel overflow carpark in Deepwater Basin is free, and a courtesy shuttle to the terminal have depatures every 15-20 minutes, between 8:00am-5:30pm. Please allow up to 45 minutes to park your vehicle and check-in
- Overnight parking in major carparks will incur a flat rate of NZD20 between 8:00pm-8:00am, in addition to any daytime hours. If you are an Overnight Cruise passenger, parking is free of charge in the coach carpark from 3:30pm onwards