- Please ensure that you have booked the correct date for the Penguin Parade, and have the required number of tickets (including tickets for babies) before confirming your booking in the checkout process, as tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Fitted face masks are recommended at all of our sites while indoors (including Underground Penguin Viewing), and outdoors if physical distancing cannot be maintained
• Please maintain physical distancing at all times whilst at any of our locations.
• Please maintain good hand hygiene, and stay home if you are unwell.
• Entry only via a pre-purchased online ticket (including infants) – we are unable to upgrade, refund or alter any tickets onsite. Please ensure you have the correct ticket type and number of tickets before your visit.
• Only contactless transactions are available at all retail and food & beverage outlets – cash not accepted.
• Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site
• The Penguin Parade Visitor Centre opens at 6pm, with dining options available at the Shearwater Restaurant
- Penguins arrive at sunset each night. Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to penguin arrival time. Check our Penguin Arrival Calendar for approximate arrival times.
- Beach access doors will open approximately 1 hour to 1.5 hours ahead of penguin arrival time.
- Penguin Parade duration is 50 minutes from the time the first penguin crosses the beach.
- We have a strict no photography rule after sunset, to protect the little penguins from accidental camera flashes.
- Please allow extra travel time if visiting from mid-December to late January, during long weekends, school holidays or other peak periods, as traffic can get very busy.
- Family ticket includes 2 adults and 2 children (aged 4-15 years)
- Concession tickets are available for holders of Australian Pension Concession cards only.
- Unfortunately, there is no concession ticket available for students or health care cardholders.
How to get here:
By car: Phillip Island is located 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. Allow a further 20 minutes from the bridge to get to the Penguin Parade. Free car parking on site.
By bus: Public transport is limited on Phillip Island. V-line operates a bus to Phillip Island’s main town, Cowes, from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne city.
Please insert the contact number and the leader name in the Billing Details after you check out .
We will send you the Entrance ticket voucher within 24hrs.
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended. With the traveller who purchased with Delightful Travel. We will offer 20% off on your insurance.
- Non Refundable, For Trips affected By COVID-19, it can be extended within 12 Months to use the credit. Fare Difference will be charge for High season.
Terms and Condition
Please makes sure you read the Terms and Condition Before you place the Booking.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include GST
Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied and supervised by an adult (18+) for the duration of the tour