Hamilton Island Air Whitehaven Funseeker by Seaplane
Depart from Hamilton Island
Spend an hour and a half on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, after an exhilarating ride – and water landing – in a seaplane. You’ll also enjoy sparkling wine, water and a swim in the crystal clear waters before flying back to Hamilton Island.
Why you’ll love the Whitehaven Funseeker by Seaplane experience:
- Experience Whitehaven Beach. Spend an hour and a half soaking up the beauty of Whitehaven Beach – one of the world’s most spectacular and pristine destinations.
- See the Whitsundays by air! Enjoy a sensational seaplane flight over the Whitsundays, with views over the islands and Hill Inlet. You’ll also have the exhilarating experience of landing on water.
- Relax on the beach. Stroll the pristine, white sand, swim, or relax beachside before returning to Hamilton Island.
Sights and highlights
- Travel to Whitehaven Beach by seaplane.
- Spend time exploring Whitehaven Beach at your leisure.
- Enjoy refreshments, including sparkling wine and water.
- Receive a complimentary pick-up from your Hamilton Island accommodation.
What to bring
- Flat-soled shoes or thongs (no high-heels)
- A light jacket or warm clothes for after swimming or if the weather becomes cool.
How to get there
Hamilton Island Air can pick you up from any of the main hotel areas on Hamilton Island. Or, you can drive yourself to the Hamilton Island Air terminal, located 500 metres past the Hamilton Island main airport turnoff on the road to Palm Valley.
- Hotel Pick Up Included
- Sparkling wine & water
- Return scenic seaplane flight over Hill Inlet & Whitehaven Beach
- Up to 3 departures daily 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm (please select your preferable time)
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include GST
- If purchase one ticket only – Please email us to arrange it for you (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org）
- Please read the terms and conditions below the website before you purchase
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied and supervised by an adult (18+) for the duration of the tour
Infant Policy (0-2 y.o.a)/ Child Age (3-13 y.o.a)
Infants are welcome and are carried at the discretion of Hamilton Island Air; however, our tours are designed predominantly to accommodate adults. Some Tours are not suitable for infants, if in doubt please ask. Infants are classified as 0-2 years, one infant may travel free of charge on a parents lap in the rear of the aircraft. Please note that only one infant may travel FOC per aircraft, two infants may occupy 1 seat, the seat price applies. Children are classified as 3 – 13 years of age inclusive, must be accompanied by an adult on the flight.
Due to the nature of operations all flights are operated at the discretion of Hamilton Island Air. Flights are subject to changeable weather conditions including tidal, sea state , prevailing winds, air traffic control, unscheduled maintenance and other influences outside of our control. In the event of inclement weather and we are unable to operate the tour or transfer for any reason, subject to availability Hamilton Island Air will ensure that guests are offered an alternative destination and/or transferred on the next available window in which the transfer or tour can proceed safely.
The Journey to Heart via helicopter tours are NOT suitable for non-swimmers or children 0-13, no life guard is on duty. If you can not swim you will NOT be permitted to enter the sea under any circumstances.
Tour Cancellation Policy
Hamilton Island Air adheres to a strict cancellation policy. If you have any questions with regards to this cancellation policy, please feel free to contact us.
Non Refundable , For Trips affected By COVID-19, it can be extended within 12 Months to use the credit. Fare Difference will be charged for High season.
Please insert the contact number and the leader name in the Billing Details after you check out .
We will send you the Entrance ticket voucher within 24hrs.
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended. With the traveller who purchased with Delightful Travel. We will offer 20% off on your insurance.
Terms and Condition
Please makes sure you read the Terms and Condition Before you place the Booking.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include GST
Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied and supervised by an adult (18+) for the duration of the tour