Hop on the Christchurch Gondola up to the peak of Port Hills for the best vantage point of the city. Soak in the 360 degrees views, from the Christchurch skyline and Canterbury Plains on the west side, to the sparkling Lake Ellesmere in the South and even out to the Pacific Ocean in the north. Your visual senses will be inundated with views of the spectacular and dramatic landscape. Relax with a coffee or snack at the Red Rock Cafe or go back 12 million years on the Time Tunnel ride and experience Christchurch throughout time!
- 10 Bridle Path Road, Heathcote Valley
- 10:00am-5:00pm, closed on Christmas day
How To Get There:
By Shuttle Bus
- Return shuttle bus to Gondola: depart from Cathedral Square at Tram Stop 2
- Departure time from Cathedral Square at Tram Stop 2: 9:30am (from Sep-May), 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm
- Departure time from Gondola: 10:00am (from Sep-May), 11:05am, 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:35pm, 4:30pm
- Return fare: USD10 for adult/USD5 for child (Age 5-15)
- As the shuttle bus departs hourly, please plan your travel time in advance
By Public Transportation
- Take public bus No.28 departing from platform B at the City Exchange
Non Refundable , For Trips affected By COVID-19, it can be extended within 12 Months to use the credit. Fare Difference will be charged for High season.