The Hot Air Ballooning Experience
The hot air ballooning experience is simply breathtaking. From the moment the majestic balloon begins its smooth and silent ascent into the powder blue tropical sky, and the ground below starts to quietly fall away, there is a unique sense of calmness and tranquillity.
As the balloon gently glides through the sky, and the sun rises over the forest clad hills, there is an exquisite feeling of harmony and oneness with nature that no other experience encapsulates.
Feel the extraordinary exhilaration as you share the sky with other hot air balloons, and marvel at the amazing heights the balloon soars over the lush green Cairns countryside.
Our fleet of hot air balloons is the largest in Australia, with the capacity to carry up to 20 people, thus the unique feeling of flying can be shared with others. The ballooning experience is so exquisite that many people conduct weddings and marriage proposals in the hot air balloon with family and friends.
Hot air ballooning is such a unique experience, largely due to the fact that no two ballooning journeys will ever be alike. Ballooning relies solely on wind currents, thus the location for landing will always be different.
- 05.00 am (approx) Pick-up at all Cairns holiday accommodation
- 06.30 am Experience the fun and unique sensation of flying in a Hot Air Balloon
- First half hour flight finishes – Second half hour flight commences
- 08.00 am Return and Landing, hot air balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
- 08.30 am Come down to earth and enjoy scenic journey back to your Cairns or northern beaches hotel
- 9-9.30 am The tour time finishes dependant on the season (Summer-Winter-And time of sunrise)
What to bring
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water