Need a break from the hustle and bustle of the Auckland urban sprawl? Venture into the beautiful island of Waiheke and go ziplining and walking in its beautiful native forest. Begin your tour by catching a ferry in Auckland City (9:00am or 1:00pm, depending on your preferred tour time slot), and then go on a short cruise where you can admire the seascape and breathe in the smell of sea salt. Once you arrive at the Matiatia Wharf of Waiheke Island, you’ll meet up with two fun-loving, English-speaking tour guides. They will take you on a 20-minute tour around Waiheke and regale you with their stories and commentary on the island’s highlights. After that, you’ll head into a centuries-old forest where you can go ziplining from one forest zone to another. If you have some companions, you can zipline in pairs; it’s more fun that way! After an adrenaline-pumping experience, the guides will take you on a relaxing woodland walk and talk to you about the history of the forest; you’ll feel one with nature all throughout the walk.
Non Refundable , For Trips affected By COVID-19, it can be extended within 12 Months to use the credit. Fare Difference will be charged for High season.
Meet Up Information:
- Meet Up Address: Matiatia Wharf, 1 Oceanview Rd, Oneroa, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
- Check in time will be displayed on your voucher upon booking confirmation
- Please arrive at the meet up location 30 minutes before departure time from the wharf
- Transfer coach and tour guides are going to meet passengers at Matiatia Wharf
- Uniformed guides will wait on the quayside with a large EcoZip sign when the ferry docks at Matiatia
- Tours end at the wharf to allow passengers to ride a ferry back to Auckland
How To Get To Waiheke Island:
- By ferry: a 35-minute ferry ride from the downtown Auckland Ferry Terminal
- Passenger ferries depart every 30-minutes from Quay Street or there is a wagon ferry service from Halfmoon Bay with SeaLink
- Purchase a ferry ticket at the downtown Auckland Ferry Terminal on Quay Street
How To Get To Auckland Ferry Terminal: