- Drive along the highlands of West MacDonnell Ranges and witness its grandeur scenery
- Marvel at the mountain’s fiery red walls and be astounded by the jaw-dropping panoramic views
- Enjoy beautiful walks at Simpsons Gap, Standley Chasm, the Ochre Pits, and Ormiston Gorge
- Stop and take mesmerizing photos of the gorges and waterholes, and enjoy a refreshing swim in the water
- 07:45 pick-up at your Alice Springs accommodation
- Drive through the West MacDonnell Ranges and stop at historic sites
- Go to Simpsons Gap, Standley Chasm (for morning tea), the Ochre Pits, and Ormiston Gorge
- Have a buffet lunch at Glen Helen, then head back to Alice Springs
- Stop at Ellery Creek Big Hole, which is one of Central Australia’s most pristine places
- 17:30 drop off at your Alice Springs accommodation
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Participants must be aged 2+ to participate in this activity
- Children aged 2-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The maximum number participants in the tour is 52
What to Bring
- Caps or hats
- Refillable drinking bottle
- Strong non-slip walking shoes
- Casual and comfortable clothing
- Travel pillow
- This activity is not wheelchair-accessible
- This tour can accommodate dietary restrictions. Please state them at the booking page
Pick Up Information
Hotel Pick Up Information
- Since this is a shared transfer, please be patient in case of delays along the pick up route
- Be at your hotel lobby 15 minutes before your selected pick up time
- Please enter your hotel name and address at the checkout page
- Pick up time:07:45
Please insert the contact number and the leader name in the Billing Details after you check out .
We will send you the Entrance ticket voucher within 24hrs.
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended. With the traveller who purchased with Delightful Travel. We will offer 20% off on your insurance.
Terms and Condition
Please makes sure you read the Terms and Condition Before you place the Booking.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include GST
Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied and supervised by an adult (18+) for the duration of the tour
Non-Refundable, For Trips affected by COVID-19, Travel Credit can be redeemed within 12 Months. Fare Difference will be charged for High season.