【Airlie Beach】Twin Island Escape
Iconic Hamilton Island and Daydream Island provide two stunning backdrops for an epic day tour through the glorious Whitsundays.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS
First stop on your island-hopping itinerary is Daydream Island, perfect for couples and families. Here you can enjoy one of the most unique attractions in Queensland, the Living Reef coral lagoon – the Great Barrier Reef in miniature. Wander around the resort or take a dip in the pool before watching the sharks and stingrays in action at the fish-feeding show. Next you’ll enjoy a short cruise to Hamilton Island for a delicious lunch at Marina Tavern, with great food and sweeping views. After lunch, explore the island by foot or via the complimentary Island Shuttle service: make sure you visit One Tree Hill to catch some incredible views of the Whitsunday Islands. Cool off in the resort pool afterwards, complete with swim-up bar and ocean outlook, or take a walk along famous Catseye Beach. You can enjoy more time on Daydream Island with breakfast overlooking the Living Reef.
- Picturesque cruise between islands
- Lunch at Marina Tavern overlooking Hamilton Island Marina
- Live fish-feeding show (10am daily) at Daydream Island’s Living Reef
- Complimentary use of resort areas and pools on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- Complimentary use of Hamilton Island scheduled Island Shuttle bus service*
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card
DAILY DEPARTURE & RETURN TIMES
|FROM PORT OF AIRLIE||DEPARTURE||RETURN|
COACH TRANSFERS to Port of Airlie are available at an additional cost. RETURN times are when the vessel arrives back at the mainland/island resort. NOTE: Schedule changes may occur. Where a Day Cruise is cancelled we will send notification to the contact details provided at the time of your booking. Itinerary is subject to prevailing weather and sea conditions including tides, wind, swell, sun and rain. The vessel’s Master must at his discretion determine the most appropriate course to ensure acceptable levels of safety and comfort for passengers, crew and other vessels.
* The Hamilton Island Shuttle Service and Routes can vary in alignment with demand on the island. For more information, please visit Hamilton Islands website.
COACH TRANSFERS (Optional)
NOTE: Most Airlie Beach accommodation is within walking distance to Port of Airlie. Coach transfers are however an option.