DAY CRUISE DEPARTING HAMILTON ISLAND
DAY CRUISE DEPARTING DAYDREAM ISLAND
If you’re travelling with your family, then you’re in for a treat! A family of 2 adults and 2 or more children receive 10% discount on any of our experiences. Children are to be aged between 4 and 14 years old. Infants under the age of 4 travel for free, but at the time of booking please do let us know that you will be taking an infant with you. Can be booked online.
If you’re staying at an island resort, Cruise Whitsundays operates a scenic return cruise to explore relaxed Airlie Beach, a brilliant little beach town. It’s the liveliest place on the Whitsundays coast – especially after dark – but Airlie manages to hold onto its relaxed, small-town atmosphere.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS
Cruise Whitsundays’ vessels depart Hamilton Island and Daydream Island at regular intervals, heading for Port of Airlie, a short walk from the Airlie Beach town centre. Fill your day as you choose: explore the boutiques and shops along Airlie’s main street; visit the Saturday morning market; swim at Airlie Beach Lagoon; or rent a car or scooter and go exploring. Relax over a long lunch – Airlie’s restaurants serve everything from seafood to sushi and Brazilian to Italian – before returning to Hamilton Island or Daydream Island.
- Scenic return cruise from Hamilton Island or Daydream Island through the Whitsundays to Airlie Beach
- Air-conditioned cruise vessel
- Free day to explore Airlie Beach and surrounds
- Access to Airlie Beach Lagoon, shops, galleries and restaurants
WHAT TO BRING
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card for lunch (own expense)