- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- Twin or Double bedding (subject to availability). Please inform us when book the tour.
- Bookings are non-changeable & non-refundable once your travel dates are confirmed.
– Visa fees
– Meals/beverages not stated in the itinerary
– Optional activities/tours
– Personal expenses
– Travel insurance (Strongly Recommended) Delightful Travel provided 30% off with NIB TRAVEL INSURANCE when Purchasing the Tour. Please email through the details and the Team members will email you the quotation
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. Double-bedded rooms may be requested but are never guaranteed. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed. Hotel locations can be within or outside itinerary cities.
Please note all accommodation is based on the local ratings and that hotel rooms in Japan is smaller in sizes compare to other countries.